Our final installation of the Bird-Day series welcomes Pelican Alumni Brewer Hutch Kugeman from the Brewery at The Culinary Institute of America back to the Pelican nest. Bringing a foodie sensibility and years of brewing knowledge to Bird-Day Volume IV, Hutch and Pelican Brewmaster Darron created an innovative recipe that integrates dark fruity aromas, deep caramel notes, and earthy Ancho chilis to create a flavor complexity. This unique beer finishes with a tingle of spiciness to create a warm finish on the palate. With a few well-chosen ingredients and a careful emphasis on process, Bird-Day Volume IV epitomizes a culinary approach to brewing—balancing distinct yet harmonious flavors while creating an intriguing depth. In addition to the six-bottles of this Dark Ale with Ancho Chiles, you’ll receive a custom Pelican Adventure blanket for your outdoor excursions. Perfect for staying warm during your winter expeditions and cozying up around the campfire, enjoy your new Pelican blanket on all of your seasonal adventures. Spread out and reserve your home base on the beach, and enjoy a cooler of Bird-Day Volume IV as you take in the epic seasonal sunsets.
Bird-Day Box Volume IV includes:
- Six (6) 500mL bottles of Bird-Day Volume IV Dark Ale with Ancho Chiles, in collaboration with Hutch Kugeman of The Brewery at the Culinary Institute of America.
- A custom Pelican Adventure Blanket valued at $53.
- Complimentary shipping included.
- Bird-Day Box Volume IV begins shipping December 10th, December 17th and more scheduled to come.
- For residents of Oregon only.
- Must be present and show proof of 21+ at time of delivery.