The Bird-Day celebration continues with the second installment of our four-part Bird-Day Alumni Collaboration Series and Bird-Day Box Volume II release. This box features two unique collaborations with Alumni Ben Love of Gigantic Brewing Company and North Drinkware. Darron Welch, brewmaster of Pelican Brewing, combined forces with Ben Love to create a cocktail-inspired beer ideal for the return of warmer weather. Inspired by Ben’s love Mezcal Sours, they took a twist on this cocktail to create a uniquely balanced ale with tangerines, then aged for three months in fruity Mezcal barrels. In addition to six-bottles of the Tangerine Golden Ale Aged in Mezcal Barrels, you’ll receive two North Drinkware Pacific City Haystack Rock Pint Glasses created in celebration with North Drinkware for Pelican’s 25th Birthday. Each pint glass is handcrafted using USGS data to create an accurate representation of Pacific City’s iconic Haystack Rock inside your pint glass. Be the first to receive this one-of-a-kind pint glass with the purchase of your Bird-Day Box this quarter.
Bird-Day Box Volume II includes:
- Six (6) 500mL bottles of Bird-Day Volume II Tangerine Golden Ale Aged in Mezcal Barrels, in collaboration with Ben Love of Gigantic Brewing.
- Two custom North Drinkware Pacific City Haystack Rock Pint Glasses, valued at $48 a piece, for a total of $96.
- Complimentary shipping included.
- Bird-Day Box Volume II begins shipping May 21st, May 28th, June 18th and more scheduled to come.
- For residents of Oregon only.
- Must show proof of 21+ at time of delivery.